Name: _________________________ Party Date: _________________________
Address: _________________________ Party Time: ________________________
_________________________ Hm/Cell Phones:____________________________
Sherman Swim School shall be available for use by the public on a reservation basis subject to the conditions outlined below. The purpose of these guidelines is to establish standard procedures for administering the policy and to insure fairness in the letting of the facility.
The applicant granted the reservation agrees to read and abide by the following:
1. User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sherman Swim School, its agents and employees from and against any claims for damages to persons or property arising out of any use of the facility and its premises by User. Sherman Swim School assumes no responsibility for any property placed in or about the facility.
2. User agrees to assume all responsibility for any damages done to the premises as a result of their usage. User shall assume the costs for repair and/or replacement based on Sherman Swim School’s assessment of damages.
3. No oral agreements for use of Sherman Swim School shall be valid. All reservations must be confirmed with a written contract, signed and approved by Sherman Swim School and the $100 non-refundable deposit must be paid.
4. User agrees to leave the premises in as good or better condition than existed prior to their usage. All trash must be disposed of properly. No solid foods should be rinsed off into the sink; all tables and chairs should be put away in their original location; all decorations must be removed.
5. User may congregate in the entrance five minutes prior to the reserved party time. A lifeguard will
meet the group and escort the swimmers onto the deck for a brief safety talk.
6. Clean up time is approximately 10 minutes after the reserved party time. User shall vacate the swim
school at this time. User shall not be permitted to use the office or staff room except for the storing
and removal of food and beverages from the refrigerator.
7. Sherman Swim School shall not permit alcoholic beverages or the use of tobacco products on its
premises or in the area surrounding the facility. There will be no use of the 3-Meter diving board. Use of trampoline allowed only if strict adherence to rules posted at trampoline.
Children 3 years and under must wear a reusable swim diaper. (These can be purchased at our facility.) No disposable swim diapers
allowed, unless used underneath a reusable swim diaper. Nacho cheese, gum, crepe paper, glass, barbecues and confetti are also banned; and the
use of high-powered water guns is prohibited while on the premises. No tape or tacks may be used on
8. Persons requesting a reservation must fill out a Rental Agreement Contract. The completed application
must be returned to Sherman Swim School with a $100 non-refundable deposit. Timeslot is not guaranteed until the Rental Agreement Contract and $100 non-refundable deposit are received. The balance of $250 is due two-weeks before the party date. If the balance of $250 is not received two-week before the party date, your reservation will be cancelled. Checks returned by your bank will be subject to a $25 fee.
9. Items provided to User by Sherman Swim School:
· Use of picnic tables
· Use of refrigerator in staff room
· Use of pool toys
You may choose to tip a lifeguard who has provided exceptional service.
ALL OF THE ABOVE RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
I have read the above rules and regulations and agree to abide by them while renting the facility at Sherman Swim School.
Date: _______________ Applicant’s Signature: _____________________________
Date: _______________ Sherman Swim School: _____________________________